At the heart of Europe lies perhaps the continent’s most wonderful venue: luxurious flair, oriental charm and nature within touching distance. The Royal Residence at the Atlantis by Giardino hotel in Zurich is far more than simply unique. It is brimming with character, takes your breath away and is quite simply the urban retreat. A place which naturally combines the qualities that set Switzerland apart: excellence, diligence and discretion. Whether you stay for one or several weeks, the Royal Residence is always incomparable.
1/7 Royal Residence– It is brimming with character, takes your breath away and is quite simply the urban retreat.
2/7 Royal Residence– Europe’s biggest suite with a total area of 1,975 m2.
3/7 Royal Residence– Luxurious flair, oriental charm and nature within touching distance.
4/7 Facilities– Maximum privacy and security (including independent IT environment).
5/7 Facilities– A total of eight bedrooms and eight bathrooms, two lounges plus an Oriental lounge, and a foyer with two separate lifts.
6/7 Dining room– The dining room features a private, fully equipped hotel kitchen.
7/7 Private underground car park– Various service rooms and a private underground car park with its own separate lift.
Rooms and facilitiesSize
- Total area of the Royal Residence: 1,975 m2
– of which living space: 1,145 m2
– of which surrounding terrace: 830 m2
- Total area of Master Suite: 728 m2
– of which living space: 426 m2
– of which surrounding terrace: 302 m2
Rooms and facilities
- 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms
- 1 dining room with a fully equipped hotel kitchen
- 2 lounges plus a oriental lounge
- Foyer with two separate lifts
- Various service rooms (including medical room, vault and security centre)
- Private underground car park with its own separate lift
Additional services (on request)
- 24/7 butler service
- Private kitchen chef
- Driver (with Rolls-Royce on request)
- Secretary services
- Private spa treatments in the Royal Residence
- Private BBQ dinner on the rooftop terrace
- Dining room with hotel catering and service
- Concierge service for activities in Zurich and surrounding area
- Europe’s biggest suite
- Maximum privacy and security (including independent IT environment)
- Separate access to the private underground car park with direct access to the Royal Residence
- State-of-the-art technology (including mirror TVs)
- Terrace with lounge furniture
- Direct access to and use of the hotel infrastructure (all-day dining, fine dining, spa and outdoor pool)
- Exclusive additional hotel services