Special Retreat: Detox with Ayurveda
The Ayurvedic Detox program is based on the theory that there is an acid-alkaline balance in the body that can become unbalanced due to stress, poor diet, and an unhealthy lifestyle. This program aims precisely to correct this imbalance. A customized diet helps the body detoxify. Massages, heat applications, baths as well as exercise activate blood circulation and thus the metabolic processes.
The 6-day program “Detox with Ayurveda” gently restores the balance of acids and bases in the body. Your performance increases, your well-being returns. Your quality of life improves. A diet rich in bases supports the body during detoxification. Massages, heat treatments, baths, and exercise through yoga activate the blood circulation and thus your metabolic processes.
The Ayurveda Detox Program includes:
– Ayurvedic anamnesis with pulse and tongue analysis as well as nutritional counseling
– 2 alkaline baths
– 4 Ayurvedic body treatments (60 min. each) e.g. full-body wrap, Abhyanga or herbal stamp massage Pinda-Sveda depending on the indication
– 1 coordinated facial treatment (90 min.)
– Ayurvedic Tri-Dosha full board
– Intermediate consultation
– Yoga, breathing exercises (Pranayama), and meditation
– Participation in the weekly program
– Sweat therapy (Svedana)
– Entrance to the dipiù spa area
Special weekly programs with sports and exercise can be arranged additionally for all Ayurveda retreats (CHF 160/hour).
This could also interest you:
In the period from 08.05.-27.05. and 05.06.-17.06., as well as 28.08.-09.09. and 16.10.-30.10. you can also book the Ayurveda-Special Rejuvenation as an alternative to the Detox special.
6 days/5 nights
CHF 1’990 including Ayurvedic Tri-Dosha full board for 6 days (plus room rate for 5 nights)
May: Arrival dates on 8.05., 15.05. and 22.5.22
June: Arrival dates on 05.06. and 12.06.22
August: Arrival dates on 28.08. and 04.09.22
October: Arrival dates on 16.10. and 23.10.22
at Hotel Giardino Ascona (arrival on Sundays; program starts on Mondays)
For consultations and inquiries, the Ayurveda team is personally available here: