Relieve back pain
Almost everyone has experienced back pain or tight muscles, but if these constantly recur or become chronic or more widespread, your quality of life suffers greatly. After all, back pain does not just hurt, it also restricts your mobility, hinders an active everyday life and impacts your mental well-being. Avoidance behaviour and limited activity exacerbate the problem.
Depending on the severity, Ayurvedic measures can have a positive effect and sustainably relieve back pain. From neck pain to shoulder problems to pain in the lumbar region: Ayurveda can lead to significant improvements – even if alternatives have already failed.
The five-day “Relieve back pain” Ayurveda cure directly combats the causes of pain. A package of massages, treatments and nutrition is specially designed based on your medical history. The body is cleansed, blockages and tight muscles are released and pain is relieved. Yoga sessions help to correct your posture and make structures supple.
This cure is also ideal in the case of joint problems or degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system (osteoarthritis).
“Relieve back pain” includes:
– Medical history consultation with a pulse rate and tongue diagnosis as well as nutrition counselling
– 2 pristabhyanga back massages with lepas herbal compress (45 min. each)
– 2 kati basti treatments (45 min. each)
– 1 pinda herbal compress massage (60 min.)
– 1 kalari marma massage (60 min.)
– Ayurvedic full board
– Yoga, breathing exercises (pranayama) and meditation
– Participation in the weekly programme
– Perspiration therapy (svedana)
– Entry to the spa area
– Final consultation and strengthening of the body’s natural resources
- Ayurveda cures should last at least three days.
- Alcohol, coffee and other stimulants should be avoided.
- The cure prices already include all necessary cure services without any hidden additional costs (incl. a personal nutrition plan and full board).
- Hotel services are not included. Cure guests receive a 20% reduction on the room price (subject to availability during the high season and on public holidays).
5 days (extendable)
CHF 1,590 (excl. room price)
Ascona (April to October)
St. Moritz (December to March)
For consultations and enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact the Ayurveda team: