Detox with Ayurveda
Everyone is talking about detoxing, and quite rightly so. After all, prolonged stress, an unbalanced diet and too little exercise can lead to a noticeable reduction in quality of life in the long term. Both our physical and mental abilities start to diminish and everyday life becomes increasingly burdensome.
Ayurveda attributes this malaise to an imbalance of the acid–base system in the body, an acidosis triggered by an unhealthy lifestyle. “Detox with Ayurveda” naturally combats this imbalance and provides sustainable equilibrium.
The six-day “Detox with Ayurveda” cure gently restores the balance of acids and bases in the body. Your ability to perform improves, your sense of well-being returns and your quality of life is enhanced. An individually tailored diet helps the body to detoxify. Massages, heat treatments and baths, as well as exercise through yoga, activate the circulation and hence your own metabolic processes.
The detox programme is also ideal for anyone with skin problems, food intolerances, a lack of energy or digestive disorders.
“Detox with Ayurveda”includes:
– Medical history consultation with a pulse rate and tongue diagnosis as well as nutrition counselling
– 3 alkaline baths
– 2 lepas body treatments (45 min. each)
– 2 abhyanga massages including head, face and foot massage (90 min. each)
– 1 udvartana herbal powder massage or herbal compress massage (60 min.)
– 1 tailored facial treatment (90 min.)
– Ayurvedic full board
– Yoga, breathing exercises (pranayama) and meditation
– Participation in the weekly programme
– Perspiration therapy (svedana)
– Entry to the spa area
– Final consultation and strengthening of the body’s natural resources
- Ayurveda cures should last at least three days.
- Alcohol, coffee and other stimulants should be avoided.
- The cure prices already include all necessary cure services without any hidden additional costs (incl. a personal nutrition plan and full board).
- Hotel services are not included. Cure guests receive a 20% reduction on the room price (subject to availability during the high season and on public holidays).
6 days (extendable)
CHF 1,990 (excl. room price)
Ascona (summer season)
St. Moritz (winter season)
For consultations and enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact the Ayurveda team: