Ayurveda basic programme
As a therapeutic health programme, Ayurveda goes far beyond the classic concept of wellness. The Ayurveda team, comprising Ayurveda specialists and physicians, offers professional cures that help you sustainably combat acute and chronic ailments such as acidosis, weight issues, back pain, burnout, digestive problems, food allergies or sleep disorders.
All cures are based on Far Eastern teachings but tailored to the needs of the Western world. The individual programmes consist of type-appropriate nutrition, therapeutic treatments, guided yoga and mindfulness sessions. This restores balance to both the body and mind in a completely natural way.
The basic programme
No two Ayurveda cures are alike. Our Ayurvedic therapy is so successful because it is specially adapted to the constitution and needs of the individual. For example, before starting the cure, the nutrition plan and therapeutic treatments are specially tailored to you on the basis of your personal medical history. The basic programme provides the framework for every stay. It includes:
– Medical history consultation with a pulse rate and tongue diagnosis as well as nutrition counselling
– Ayurvedic full board
– Yoga, breathing exercises (pranayama) and meditation
– Participation in the weekly programme
– Perspiration therapy (svedana)
– Entry to the spa area
– Final consultation and strengthening of the body’s natural resources
Depending on the cure package or personal medical history, these elements are then complemented by specially tailored additional services, such as massages or treatments. These are already included in the cure price.
- Ayurveda cures should last at least three days.
- Alcohol, coffee and other stimulants should be avoided.
- The cure prices already include all necessary cure services without any hidden additional costs (incl. a personal nutrition plan and full board).
- Hotel services are not included. Cure guests receive a 20% reduction on the room price (subject to availability during the high season and on public holidays).
An introduction to Ayurveda (3 days, CHF 980)
Relieve back pain (5 days, CHF 1,590)
Lose weight sustainably (6 days, CHF 1,750)
Eliminate sleep disorders (6 days, CHF 1,800)
Detox with Ayurveda (6 days, CHF 1,990)
Anti-aging with Ayurveda (7 days, CHF 1,990)
Giardino panchakarma (14 days, CHF 4,450)
Full-day package – basic programme
CHF 300 (excl. room price)
Ascona (summer season)
St. Moritz (winter season)
For consultations and enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact the Ayurveda team: