Anti-aging with Ayurveda
Aging is a natural process that begins the moment we are born. The rate at which it progresses may differ from one person to the next, but everyone will feel the effects by the time they hit middle age at the latest. Not only do our physical and mental abilities start to decline, but our appearance changes considerably too. Often, our physical age and perceived age no longer match. The resultant malaise is inevitable.
Despite the causes being natural, a hectic everyday life and an unhealthy lifestyle speed up the aging process. And this is where the “Anti-aging with Ayurveda” cure can be of great benefit. With type-appropriate nutrition, tissue-rejuvenating treatments and attentive relaxation, you will find your way back to your natural age.
The seven-day “Anti-aging with Ayurveda” rejuvenation cure slows down the aging process for both the body and mind. Enjoyed regularly, it can even help you stay healthy well into old age. The detoxification and regeneration of the tissue lead to outer beauty, while yoga and meditation provide inner balance.
“Anti-aging with Ayurveda” includes:
– Medical history consultation with a pulse rate and tongue diagnosis as well as nutrition counselling
– 2 abhyanga whole-body massages (90 min. each)
– 1 pinda sveda herbal compress or udvartana herbal powder massage (60 min.)
– 2 padabhyanga or garshana massages (50 min.)
– 1 tailored facial treatment (90 min.)
– 1 hairdresser visit incl. advice, washing and blow-drying
– Ayurvedic full board
– Yoga, breathing exercises (pranayama) and meditation
– Participation in the weekly programme
– Perspiration therapy (svedana)
– Entry to the spa area
– Final consultation and strengthening of the body’s natural resources
- Ayurveda cures should last at least three days.
- Alcohol, coffee and other stimulants should be avoided.
- The cure prices already include all necessary cure services without any hidden additional costs (incl. a personal nutrition plan and full board).
- Hotel services are not included. Cure guests receive a 20% reduction on the room price (subject to availability during the high season and on public holidays).
7 days (extendable)
CHF 1,990 (excl. room price)
Ascona (summer season)
St. Moritz (winter season)
For consultations and enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact the Ayurveda team: