Switzerland has adopted sensible protective measures to contain the corona pandemic (Covid-19). These measures serve to protect both guests and employees. Here you will find a current list of the implementation at the Giardino Lago for hotel and restaurant. We update this list on an ongoing basis.
At the hotelThe Giardino Lago has its own operating concept for the prevention of Covid-19 infections. This ensures that the guidelines of Hotelleriesuisse, the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH), SECO and Coiffeursuisse are implemented. Implementation is constantly monitored by a separate Corona officer. We also maintain constant contact with our medical officer and the cantonal health authorities.
The measures include:
- All contact points and storage areas as well as door handles, light switches etc. are regularly disinfected
- Disinfectant dispensers for guest use are located in all public areas
- Our employees wear hygiene masks in all areas of the hotel.
- Since 19 October, hotel guests are also required to wear hygiene masks in all public areas. An exception to this rule is in the hotel rooms.
- Where necessary, floor markings are provided to ensure the recommended minimum distance is maintained
- Where necessary, we have transparent partitions to protect both guests and employees
- Our employees are trained in protective behaviour, in the use of protective material and in special cleaning
- Our employees also observe the rules of distance between themselves whenever possible and regularly disinfect their hands
- The public areas are regularly ventilated
- Our cleaning agent contains disinfectant solution
- In the restaurant and on the terrace the minimum distance of 1.5 meters between the tables is guaranteed