Switzerland has adopted sensible protective measures to contain the corona pandemic (Covid-19). These measures serve to protect both guests and employees. Here you will find a current list of the implementation at the Giardino Ascona for hotel, restaurant and spa. We update this list on an ongoing basis.
At the hotelThe Giardino Ascona has its own operating concept for the prevention of Covid-19 infections. This ensures that the guidelines of Hotelleriesuisse, the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH), SECO and Coiffeursuisse are implemented. Implementation is constantly monitored by a separate Corona officer. We also maintain constant contact with our medical officer and the cantonal health authorities.
The measures include:
- All contact points and storage areas as well as door handles, light switches etc. are regularly disinfected
- Disinfectant dispensers for guest use are located in all public areas
- Sufficient gloves and hygiene masks are available for our guests and staff
- Where necessary, floor markings are provided to ensure the recommended minimum distance is maintained
- Where necessary, we have transparent partitions to protect both guests and employees
- Our employees are trained in protective behaviour, in the use of protective material and in special cleaning
- Our employees also observe the rules of distance between themselves whenever possible and regularly disinfect their hands
- The public areas are regularly ventilated
- Our cleaning agent contains disinfectant solution
- In the restaurants the minimum distance of 1.5 meters between the tables is guaranteed
- All meals can be served in the room, if desired
- In the hair salon all furniture, scissors and other tools are disinfected after each guest
- In the spa, the treatment rooms are ventilated and disinfected after each treatment