Strong immune system due to Ayurveda and micronutrients
Well protected through the winter
Whether in everyday life or in crisis situations – people are exposed to a multitude of attackers in the form of viruses, bacteria or fungi every day. Whether or not these can cause damage depends primarily on the defensive forces of each individual.
A short explanation
In contrast to body parts, muscles or organs, the immune system is nothing tangible. As the term already reveals, it is a system consisting of highly complex structures, responsible for immunity and for the defense against pathogens or their toxins. The system typically includes the lymph nodes, spleen, bone marrow, intestinal mucosa, skin and specialized immune cells.
Strengthening the immune system
The strength of the immune system depends largely on the behavior and on the habits of each individual – there are measures that weaken the immune system and in return, there are measures that promote it. Suitable measures are listed below, showing what each and every one of us can do in everyday life to better protect ourselves:
- Sleep sufficiently (recommended time for adults: ~ 7 hours)
- Stay in the fresh air every day
- Regularly undergo an ayurvedic oil massage (alternatively a self-massage is suitable)
- Apply Ayurvedic nose oil (protects the nasal mucous membrane)
- Adjust your diet (moderate, according to your constitution and natural)
- Drink hot ginger water (several times a day)
- Take micronutrients
- Vitamins A, B complex, C and D (a lack of vitamin D increases the risk of respiratory tract infections)
The following factors reduce the functionality of the immune system and should therefore be avoided:
- Processed food
- Lack of exercise
- Environmental pollutants
The Ayurveda specialists of the Giardino Hotel Group remain gladly available for nourishing recommendations as well as for further advices.
More details under:
Ayurveda by Giardino
+41 800 333 313